Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Knight in Shining Armour

Yesterday night, I fell asleep early while putting Hayaa to sleep.. I woke up soon after to pray isha' and went on my lappy to "study" but i wasn't really studying.. i donno why, but i had an urge to look up a foundation I had heard about.. yes, these urges come quite often whilst 'studying'..i find all sorts of things during this time, go on fashion blogs, decor blogs, mommy blogs, watch random youtube videos about makeup tutorials and swoon over them. And unfortunately, that's what i ended up doing yesterday night. I know, i'm bad :(

And then suddenly, my chrome closed on me and my background changed to this:


Yes! I started freaking out! I woke up hubby and showed him the message, but he was so sleepy, he didn't understand what i was saying... then i told him that i wouldn't be able to study tmr. (it was a ligit concern, i wasn't faking), and he woke up and had a look at it. It was 1.30 am when we went to bed after fixing it (and he had to leave for work the next day after fajr) and i'm soo happy that everything is back in order now, alhamdulillah! I don't know how i got it, but i think i should stop going on random sites anymore. I learnt my lesson.

...And that's when i realized, my hubby is my knight in shining armour

Can you think of times your hubby came to your rescue? :)

4 comments:

  1. Lol! That's funny.

    Once I was at going to Abu Huraira by bus [longg time ago] and I got lost. It was dark and I was a bit scared. Then I called N and he "walked me through" the allies and got me to the bus stop. That's when I was like "you saved me!". Very dramatic for a boring story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nobz.. quutte masha'ALlah ;) sometimes it's just more fun to make little things more dramatic, it's much easier to really appreciate the act of kindness, and be thankful to the hubster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband was suppose to go to US for work recently. My midwife called and said, I've to see oby this week urgently. I was thinking "how am i gonna take two kids and drive around, get to appointment on time, etc). I'm usually able to go out with one of my kid, its hard for me to take both if my husband is not there. SubhanAllah last min my hubby cancelled his flight just for me. I guess he can't see me getting stressed out. I thank Allah for blessing me with such a caring husband. :)

    ReplyDelete